After graduation, Wheaton alumni enter an increasingly complex and competitive world. It is vital that we do more than just “place” our students after graduation. Rather, we must give them the clarity, competencies, and confidence they need to fully discern their vocational calling.
The College’s new Center for Vocation and Career (CVC) proactively engages students, helping them to:
- Identify their values, interests, skills, and strengths
- Understand and articulate how their education, training, experience, and passions relate to professional aspirations
- Explore the potential alignment of their student gifts and passions with career opportunities
- Develop meaningful connections with and guidance from Wheaton’s extensive alumni and family network
- Develop and pursue a sustainable plan for life after college.
Your gifts to the CVC will increase programming and personnel, giving students the support they need to explore the unique gifts God has given them. You’ll help our students uncover the many ways in which they can use their gifts and experiences by participating in internships, career trips, job shadowing, and Externship Day. By supporting the CVC through From the Heart, For the Kingdom, you will help equip Wheaton graduates to launch with optimal impact, fully prepared to be salt and light to a world in need.